Dental Root Canal Calcium Hydroxide Capping Filling Restorative Material 10g
Calcium Hydroxide is used a cavity liner, cement base, root canal filling material, direct and indirect pulp capping material in restorative dentistry.
Calcium hydroxide is used in the first stage of endodontic therapy as an antimicrobial treatment and it is the substance of choice for forming a protective layer in the root canal.
Since calcium hydroxide can help disinfect a root canal where an infection already exists, it may be used as a short-term treatment for reducing pain and swelling in preparation for endodontic surgery.
- Effective in eliminating bacteria from root canals.
- Helps in the formation of reparative dentine.
- Protects the vital pulp from infections and further decay.
- Produce hard tissue development in various endodontic situations.
- Ideal for temporary root filling.
- Pulp capping.
- Best insulation in deep cavities.
- Paste delivered to root apex provides pulp insulation.